The Solution Sales representative – Davalen Brand Specialist is responsible for developing specific ICS Brand/product specific solutions that address client’s business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting brand specific business strategies.
In this position, the representative:
- Maintains strong relationships with IBM Client Executives, SCL Leaders, and Customer executives and influencers in the IT and Line of Business organizations in these accounts.
- Thoroughly understands the client’s business, including their organization, financials, competitiveness in the market, and business issues.
- Creates solutions which are tailored to client’s business needs and integrates the brand capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition.
- When necessary, understands and navigates Davalen to identify and acquire critical resources needed to develop the best solution for the client.
- Thoroughly understands and applies Davalen strategies and offerings for the specific assigned brand.
- Promotes specific brand capabilities to develop a winning solution which addresses the client’s unique business needs.
- Maintains an understanding of the client’s industry and how the client’s business fits within it.
- Understands Davalen’s/IBM brand /product capabilities in order to develop winning solutions that deliver client value propositions, are tailored to the client’s specific business needs, and are superior to the competition.
- Is aware of Davalen”s/IBM’s methods and models used in the solution design and delivery team has considered the appropriate methods and models in the customer solution.
- Position is based in the Boston area selling Collaboration Solutions to the Fortune 500 and General Business customers.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Readiness to travel up to 30% traveling 2-3 days a week, home on weekends
3. English fluent
1. Information Technology
2. At least 4 years experience in Apply Knowledge of Major Competitive Trends
3. At least 3 years experience in Apply Knowledge of IBM Offerings/Technology
4. At least 3 years of over quota attainment in a defined territory
5. At least 2 years experience in Use Communication Skills
Please, no recruiters at this time.